Category: Community

Die to Live

We must die if we are to live. There is no spiritual life for you, for me, for any man, except by dying into it...

— Charles Spurgeon —

“We must die if we are to live….

Uncertainty Can Be Good

Embrace the fact that growth only comes inside uncertainty.

— Unknown —

Embrace the fact that growth only comes inside uncertainty…

Detach From Noise

To find peace, you have to be willing to lose your connection with all the people, places and things that create all the noise in your life.

— Unknown —

To find peace, you have to be willing to lose your connection with all the people, places and things that create all the noise in your life…

Power In Numbers

An arch consists of two weaknesses which, leaning one against the other, make a strength.

— Leonardo da Vinci —

An arch consists of two weaknesses which, leaning one against the other, make a strength…

Die to Live

We must die if we are to live. There is no spiritual life for you, for me, for any man, except by dying into it...

— Charles Spurgeon —

“We must die if we are to live. There is no spiritual life for you, for me, for any man, except by dying into it. Have you a fine-spun righteousness of your own? It must die. Have you any faith in yourself? It must die. The sentence of death must be in yourself, and then you shall enter into life.” ~Charles Spurgeon

Sharing Pain

Emotional pain must be shared or it will eat you alive.

— JMeyer —

Emotional pain must be shared or it will eat you alive…

Crushing Fear – Day 10 – Judging

If you want to be mired in your own junk spend more time taking inventory of the shortcomings of others instead of taking a look at your own.

— JMeyer —

If you want to be mired in your own junk spend more time taking inventory of the shortcomings of others instead of taking a look at your own…